Wednesday 24 July 2013

Re: online study partner


 Post subject: online study partner Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:36 am I have been studying the GMAT for a while now, have 2 more months now. am looking for someone who is able to commit at least 6 hours a day to studying and would like to discuss/review difficult problems together via Skype or Google Hangout.

My former study partner and I reviewed together every night for the past several week. It was SUPER effective. We both made significant gains during this time. He scored 710 but planning to restart it after november.

If you are SERIOUS about getting a high score and is willing to put in at least 5hours a day, please e-mail me NOW at r_midha@yahoo.in with your current score, time zone, and number of hours dedicated to studying per day. I am sure that we will be able to crack 700 together!

 Post subject: Re: online study partner Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:26 am Hi,
I see you very determined and prepared, so I would like your help on my preparation.
I am planning to dedicate my next 6months to prepare the GMAT and to take at least a 640 score using the Complete Prep Set. I would appreciate your advise on how to distribute my time on each sections over the first weeks.

I am not a native speaker but with solid fundamental of English language as I attended an American University although I am preparing also IELTS. In addition, I am not stellar in the type of Math covered on the test. In fact, I am currently working on strengthen the area by understanding firstly the concept in my native language.

Any other advise to achieve my target score is more than welcome.

Thanks

Margherita

 Post subject: Re: online study partner Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:59 pm Hi. Are any of you still looking for a partner? I'm interested at aiming to score 700. I am good at quant an just want someone to study with so we can set realistic targets each week and stay on track with our preparation.

Let me know. Thanks.

 Post subject: Re: online study partner Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 am I'm in the last two months of my prep. I'm targeting 740+ score. My quant is fairly strong but I lag behing in verbal. A study partner seems nice idea. Contact me @ rishabhsangwan1829@gmail.com

Thanks
Rishabh

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment